Saturday, March 26, 2005

My New Favourite Website

I have no idea what in the hell is going on here, but I know it's something funny. The best I can work out is that it involves some sort of "crew" coming up with some "shit". But the twist is that they are all CRAZY LUNATICS. Yeah, you heard me right. They are so crazy they can't even remember to put clothes on sometimes.

Meet Soulless, the leader of the crew:

I saw a movie with a guy like this in it and it didn't have a happy ending

"Soulless (Psycopathic Lune), is the HellBringer and Psycopath Extrordinar of the group, A lunatic without a cause, he's mentally deranged and has been in and out of mental wards bout ten times in the past three years. He's got issues no one can understand and death is his legasy and when it comes down to it, he'd be cut out to be a murderer at age thirty. He's the one with the weirdest ideas for the worst stunts, cruelst jokes and freakishly demented Videos."

Man, I love the internet. I don't know about you, but I'll be sure to check in on these guys from time to time. I hope they post some more pictures of their crazy adventures. And perhaps also some of their "shit", which I sincerely hope means "music".

I have only have one problem with this site - why have the comments been disabled? How am I supposed to give props and big-ups and suchlike? Please sort out the comments, Soulless Reject Posse! Thank you.

UPDATE: Soulless Rejects' "kick-it spot" uncovered! Site of much crazy "bud-smoking, blood-spilling and alchie-drinking" in fact contains soft drinks and tasteful crockery!

Detailed analysis here.


UPDATE 2: Reader nwa brings the Shotcallas' blog to our attention in the comments section below. I don't think I have a whole lot to add to add, except that, for the sake of my sanity, I am going to assume that it is some sort of joke. Although even if it is for real, it's totally beyond satire and has to be seen to be believed. Unlike the Soulless Rejects, however, they have elected to keep their comments facility, which I guess would come in handy if anyone felt like leaving any Shotcallas-inspired rhymes of their own. Fo shizzle.

1 Mewling Pricks

At 4:11 am, Anonymous nwa ejaculated...

Here's another fun one for you. It just goes to show that blogging sometimes fails to translate the experience someone may have in the real world. And this is coming from a sometime fan of the hip hop genre. I'd like to make a shout out to all da P-Spect crew in da Plex, much lov 2 my playas, 'n member, they can break yo body, but they cant take away yo rhymes, fool. Oh yeah, Porcupine, yo babymomma crazy, playa. I've been intending to make a post about this a while back, but I'll hand it to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Reception