Sunday, February 19, 2006

Service Announcement

Well ye'll all be delighted to learn that you are now the proud readers of Blog Of The Week Award-winning website, courtesy of Clairwil & Co over at A Mischief Of Magpies and, of course, you the voting public. It's a goddamn stamp of quality.


I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy hardly ever updating it.

2 Mewling Pricks

At 4:52 pm, Blogger Larry Teabag ejaculated...

Congratulations.

I only came second when I was nominated, but that was while I was away, so I wasn't able to cheat and vote for myself thoudsands of times like you did.

Still I'm in good company, and well done to you.

 
At 4:53 pm, Blogger Snotty McShot ejaculated...

Cheers, Lar.

What can I say? We're living in a Diebold World - only suckers pay heed to old fuddy duddy shite like democracy etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Reception