Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thank You Racist Assholes

What's that? You don't want to be a terrorist?

Shit, dude, don't you realise there's a war on? Nah, not that war. I mean right here, in these streets, in this very city.

Huh? You're not feeling that whole war thing, eh? Getting on okay with the other guy? Man, I'm not kidding here, the other guy doesn't want you around. You see this shit? And this? You think just because all that bullshit is happening over there that he's not thinking the same thing back home? It's just a matter of time, kid, and the time to act is now.

Still not convinced, huh? Think you're being treated pretty nice? Fair enough, buddy. Fair enough. Catch you later, alright?

...

POOM!



...

Oh hey, it's you again? Whaddy say, my man? Oh shit, what happened your face? You got beat up last night? Well fuck, guy, didn't I tell you it was war? You saw all this, right? And this crazy shit right here? And I know you heard about this poor bastard. Fucking war, dude, no joke. Jeeee-had and shit, motherfucker.

Say what? You wanna know what you can do about it? Oh ho, now we're talking. I know just the thing - in fact, we were just waiting for a cat like you to show up. Why don't you come inside and have a chat with the lads. Yeah, right this way.

And hey, bring that rucksack with you, yeah?

1 Mewling Pricks

At 3:37 pm, Blogger Snotty McShot ejaculated...

Whose side am I on? I have no idea.

What are the options again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Reception