Wednesday, August 03, 2005

You Are What I Say

Mean, petty, rodent-faced, fake science peddling, bogus doctorate having, shit prodding, tongue gawking, guilt-trip inducing, shrill voice having, dangerous bullshit spouting, self-promoting, self-obsessed, self-aggrandising, creepy fucking scumbag.


My results are so fantastic - I'm sorry to sound immodest, but it's true - I wanted to take that to the masses. This woman - me - who is completely, brutally, totally honest. People like that. I'm real.

- "Dr" Gillian McKeith "Ph.D"

2 Mewling Pricks

At 9:55 pm, Blogger Snotty McShot ejaculated...

Sure, I'l give you a review, no problem. Here it is:

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKING ADVERTISEMENTS, YOU GREASY FUCKING DICKPUMP.
-Snotty McShot

I fucking hate the fucking Xbox, too.

 
At 9:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous ejaculated...

Maybe she'd like to explain why the fuck people should take health advice from a woman with a FUCKING HUGE HUMP ON HER BACK. It's like if What Not To Wear was hosted by Rocky Dennis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Reception