Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A Word From Our Sponsor

(or "How to Hate, Part 2")

Hello pitiful Earth dicks,

It's your one true God here, with a couple of quick words for all you pussy assholes who didn't appreciate my latest bad-ass natural disaster: SHUT UP YOU FAGS.
Oh, boo-fucking-hoo. Don't you get it already? Huh? What's that? You don't understand how a loving God could allow such a thing to happen? Oh for My sake. Not that old horseshit again.

Have a look at this fucked up shit right here:

Crystal clear now, huh? Yeah that's right, fuckholes, I'm gonna kill you all indiscriminately and in the most fucked up way I can think of, and there's not a Me-damn thing you can do about it. That seems unreasonable to you, eh? Well suck it up, bitches - you shoulda thought of that before all of that apple-eating bullshit went down. You have only yourselves to blame.

And while I'm at it: 9/11? Your fault. The Holocaust? You again, you bunch of fuckups. Y'all best watch your backs.

Don't make me come down there. Oh, and I love you.

Peace out,

Yahweh

2 Mewling Pricks

At 12:48 am, Blogger Litany ejaculated...

Dear Yahweh, thank you for everything. Especially BLT's, which I love.

And kittens.

And Banana Bread. Or Banana's, at least.

Again, thank you.

 
At 9:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous ejaculated...

Dear whoever you are,

This type of mockery is just what I'd expect from evolutionist, atheist, humanist fools. You can't understand something so you ridicule it.

Well, "Those who mock me now, will be laughing from the under-side of their bellies upon judgment" Matthew 4:12

Ken Ham
Answers in Genesis

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Reception