Monday, February 14, 2005

BFGs - Big Fucking Giants

I don't hate tall people...I hate tall people who think it's OK to walk to the front of a crowd in a concert and fucking stand there while the poor sods behind him have to look into the back of their sweaty fucking head or even the growth on the back of this guy's head (who i had the misfortune to be standing behind at 2 different gigs!....cut that thing off u tall prick, then fuck off to the back where you can still get a good view and not block the view of people who arent as vertically blessed as you!).

Now im not just hating for me, i can just barge through to the front while giving people the "yeah, what?" look, with my slightly red-eyed eyes. No, im hating for my girl who isnt able to pull that look off yet and has to make do with bobbing up and down to catch a view/glimpse of the show. I feel like confronting this man giant and having a few words, but thoughts of what might spark off prevent me from doing so as my friends are closely watching and VERY eager to come to the aid of my other half and I.

If you're going to stand there, at least do the decent thing and vibe to the music by dancing (or in your case, moving from side to side) that will at least give the people better views now and again. BUT no, you just stand there like a smelly shit waiting for someone to come and step on you..while causing my girl to be increasingly upset, because she spent £30 quid of her hard earned money to come and watch an act she/we have been waiting to see forever and then have to stand there and see your fucking head..YOU TWAT!!!!