Friday, April 28, 2006

Manifesto Destiny

Seems like every arsehole in the place is writing his own piece of shit manifesto these days, so I made one too.


Sign up in the comments, yiz cunts, otherwise I'll assume that you HATE HORSES.

11 Mewling Pricks

At 6:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous ejaculated...

At one end they bite you and at the other they shit on you, so yes, I hate horses!

 
At 6:42 pm, Blogger Larry Teabag ejaculated...

I'm allergic to the fuckers. But I wouldn't want to eat one, so ok I'll sign up.

 
At 8:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous ejaculated...

Fuck horses man. Fuck 'em right in the ear. Lemurs is where its at. Now thats an animal around which you can really base an effective socio-political insurgent movement in todays postmodern world

 
At 2:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous ejaculated...

The comments here explain better than I ever could why this manifesto is necessary. Now more than ever, the real Left must draw a clear line and isolate the sort of moral equivalence and horse-phobia which ends up with the grotesque spectacle of a Lablour council - a Labour council - scuttling round in taxis handing out redundancy notices.

Orwell would be proud to sign up.

 
At 4:01 pm, Blogger Snotty McShot ejaculated...

Jesus, tough crowd! This manifesto writing racket is trickier than I thought.

 
At 7:24 pm, Blogger Desargues ejaculated...

I like me some 'orses. 'Orses are cool. Better than cats'n'dogs, anyway.

 
At 6:09 am, Blogger Binty McShae ejaculated...

They taste pretty good too, so I'm told...

 
At 2:12 pm, Blogger Andraste ejaculated...

I like horses. I'd like to go back to using them as transportation...

they run on HAY, man, HAY.

WV: ediauh = See? word verification thinks it's a good idea.

 
At 12:00 pm, Blogger meekon5 ejaculated...

I Love horses, braised with a white wine sauce, vegetables andante on the side, nice bottle of wine. Where do I sign up?

 
At 1:46 am, Blogger lucretius ejaculated...

I hate horses just as much as the next guy, but what the hell Snotty, get off your arse and back into the game. Or back into blogging.

 
At 7:20 pm, Blogger Snotty McShot ejaculated...

Jesus. What's the story with all the horse animosity?

Anyway, Lucretius, yer wish is granted. You'll be regretting it pretty soon, no doubt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Reception