Thursday, March 03, 2005

Just When I Thought I Was Out...

This HTML is a certified FAG

NnnnnnngggfffFUCK. I’m really trying here. I’m really trying to stand up and fly straight, I swear, but some of you motherfuckers aren’t making it easy at all. Imagine how I felt when I noticed that some goofy half-man had dropped his bags and squirted prozac-addled dysentery-shit all over a post I thought was dead. Lookee here:

Former soldier with a corporate education

Jesus Fucking Christ. Where to begin? In the spirit of the recent bipartisan accord I’m just going to fire a warning shot off the boughs, but even if I had been in full Snotty flow when I received this I still probably wouldn’t have a clue what to do with it.

It’s worth having a look at this, though. We’re talking about someone who logs into my gay ass blog and promptly spends an hour reading a 900-word post and a further fifteen minutes writing a comment about how it’s a waste of time to write comments on my gay ass blog. We’re talking about someone who gay-bashes HTML, for the love of fuck.

Adam, we’ve had words before (or at least you had words - I had sentences). It’s safe to say at this point that I do not understand you. As in: I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. If you want to salute Matt, why don’t you go and do it on his own goddamn blog, eh Pricey? Are you having some kind of "behind enemy lines" flashback or something? Don't answer that question because I do not care.

For the last time: this is a stupid fucking website about bullshit. There is NO issue of integrity or transparency here, because I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. And hey, why don’t you let us all know where your own blog is at so we can go over there and make pronouncements on its sexuality? What's that you say? Yeah, I know already: BECAUSE IT IS 100% GUARANTEED TO SUCK BIG MONSTER FUCKING COCKS, that's why.

For fuck’s sake, man, fuckin... ugh. You’re lucky I'm feeling so motherfucking pleasant these days. Thanks for stopping by, and have a nice day.

2 Mewling Pricks

At 4:02 am, Blogger lucretius ejaculated...

Unfortunately, Adam, although I may have been standing up for a friend, I wasn't really standing up for what I believe in. If I was, I would have done as Phil himself did and I would've not been a total ass and clogged this website with rude comments. I appreciate your appreciation, but I think Snotty has had to deal with my bad behavior enough. I also think Snotty has shamed me quite a bit by being the bigger man, and letting it go. So, let's all be like our friend and stop hating on the HTML code. And although I have really bad facial hair, I have way worse facial hair pictures I could post. So, don't tempt me to put up the "Boogie Nights" picture, cause y'all will be the sorry ones.

 
At 9:41 am, Blogger geezer squeezer! ejaculated...

2 illiterate idiots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Reception