Wednesday, January 25, 2006

As God Is My Witness...

...there is no one I loathe more than that bearded flamboyant troll Russell Brand who hosts Big Brother's Big Mouth. His long hair and stubble and PLO scarf fucking kill my last nerve. Jesus, look at him:


He's actually even worse now than he is in that photograph. He's more like this:


...but with a beard. And more velvet.

I fucking hate that guy. He makes me want to puke into my asshole and shit it back into my mouth.

4 Mewling Pricks

At 12:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous ejaculated...

Yeah, heas got some nerve posing with his cock hanging out like that.

 
At 7:04 pm, Blogger infinitemuppets ejaculated...

Indeed a terrible, awful, utter, utter cunt. I wouldn't piss on him with Hucknall's fetid cock.

 
At 6:45 pm, Blogger Gareth ejaculated...

I think yu are being too kind about him.

 
At 6:05 pm, Blogger infinitemuppets ejaculated...

Fair enough, I take that back.

Ok, Iwould piss on him with Hucknall's fetid cock.

We cool now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Reception